Wednesday, January 27, 2010

And...cut



We've wrapped up the first round of filming in Coo-pe, in the Gulu District. It's been an incredible 2 weeks, filled with tales of survival, forgiveness, family, and the daily struggle of living in the shadow of war. I will share more of this soon. In the mean time, a couple of production stills - one of each John and I, and one of the local blind folk musician we recorded for the soundtrack to the film. I would like to express my deepest gratitude to those who have shared their time, stories and resources in making this film happen. I hope to post a summary of the experience this weekend once we've had a chance to catch our breath after 2 weeks of non-stop research, filming and travel.Thanks for following along. - Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment